View Single Post
Old 16th May 2013, 05:49 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMillennium View Post
you'll have to forgive me, but isn't this an older update? the Cabal Cut has been shown around the world already... I've seen it!
Fantastic youv'e seen it, how about a review?

I put it on here as an update that its coming to Blu-ray, it did the rounds at cinemas worldwide to garnish feedback to see if it would be worth dropping on Blu-ray, apparently its worked a treat, this is off bloodydisgusting website, if you already know this, once again apologies but some people obviously find it useful!...........

The last we’d heard about “Cabal Cut” of Clive Barker’s Nightbreed Morgan Creek had given the filmmakers permission “to show the cut around the world and to raise money to prepare the cut for a release on Blu-ray… This could not, would not, have happened without your voices.We have all been heard. The Morgan Creek team have my thanks and my respect. Very seldom does anyone in the movie business pay attention as they have, understanding perhaps that the message of the movie as I shot it is one that dramatizes a different ending to the age-old story of how a war between Humankind and something Other draws to a close.”

Now Michael Plumides has posted in the comments section of the Occupy Midian Facebook, “Russell, you said you didn’t expect anything before 2014, remember? Well, it looks like the distribution deal is moving forward. Our distributors are presently at Cannes but we will resume talks when they return – we probably will not make the announcement until the Fall. Also we have a channel very interested in the TV show. Stay tuned.” It’s hard to suss out exactly what all of this means – especially the bit about the TV show – but at least the mood seems positive.

To clarify about Warner Bros. rights he added, “The Cabal Cut” is a separate film all together. Warner has no control over this film – the added footage makes it a completely different product.” ......still can't wait!!