View Single Post
Old 13th June 2013, 05:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Funny story-After taking the boys to school this morning, I've got my earphones in listening to a bit of Delta Blues (more on that in a second) and I walked passed a teenage couple arguing in the street, proper screaming at each other. He was calling her a "Stupid bitch!" over and over, which inspired the first film I watched today....

Complete over the top violence, Juliette Lewis looking sexy as Hell and Robert Downey Jr, what's not to like?

My second film choice came about from the last song I had playing on my iPhone before I got home, Terraplane Blues by the great Robert Johnson, so I watched this...

Love this film, and everytime I watch it I attempt to learn how to play Eugene's Trick Bag by Steve Vai that is "performed" by Ralph Macchio at the end in his guitar battle with Vai, one day I will nail the damned thing!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!