View Single Post
Old 14th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Cult Addict

I DIDN'T COME HERE TO DIE.

The Bloodydisgusting.com review seems to suggest its the best horror since evil dead. Thats hyperbole. Its a decent film and well executed and it dosent outstay its welcome but i've seen better.

MAY I KILL U?

Kevin Bishop plays an unhinged copper out murdering people and making his own snuff films for social networking. A bit overlong and not one i'll watch again, Kevin Bishop was ok and the film seems to make the most of it's micro budget...

I'm going to see PACIFIC RIM tommorrow. The reviews above dont fill me with confidence, but then everyones views on films are different. Before the two above I decided to give MICMACS a try to see if I was being a bit too harsh in my dislike of Jean pierre Juenet films.... Nah its toatal garbage. Felt like the sort of film i'm supposed to say I like in front of other people rather than one I actually watch for pleasure. Switched it off half an hour in and stuck I didn't come here to die on instead. I know people on here enjoyed Micmacs so I might enjoy Pacific rim.... Fingers crossed at any rate, i'll be going in with significantly lowered expectations.