View Single Post
Old 14th July 2013, 07:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Star Wars episode one the phantom menace

Ok movie, but suffers like most of Lucas stuff from childish writing and dialogue and awful casting. The end light sabre battle is still great, but the pod racer is still over long and boring. At least on the blu ray they have replaced the puppet yoda with a CGI version. jar jar binks their should be a special place in hell for lucas inflicting this upon the world. Has its flaws but still a fun movie. 6.5/10

Wes cravers a new nightmare

Really enjoyed this. Especially after the dire 5th and 6th movies. Totally separate from the other films but for me the most disturbing and terrifying since the first movie. 9/10

The man who cheated death
Never seen this hammer before so didn't know what to expect, but found a effective horror with a interesting story and good cast which I'm happy to have in my collection 7/10

Deep rising

I know this got panned by critics, but I really enjoyed a fun monster movie with some great gore, CGI effects aren't that great by today's standards but they still do there job, we have a good cast Treat Williams who comes of as Han Solo on a boat and the always lovely Famke Janssen. Shame it did poorly and we never saw a sequel 7.5/10

Last edited by trebor8273; 14th July 2013 at 07:40 PM.