View Single Post
Old 20th July 2013, 09:56 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm pretty disappointed with the line up, and some of the titles seem an odd fit for the Scream Factory line. It's starting to feel a little diluted.

I am quite interested in this:

Quote:
SCREAM FACTORY “TV TERRORS” –Two made-for-TV movies - 1978’s THE INITIATION OF SARAH and ARE YOU IN THE HOUSE ALONE? – will be packaged together on DVD for the first time at a good price. Fans have been asking us if we could exploit more of this made-for TV content so consider this an “experiment”. If this sells well, we would love to look into bringing you a “Volume 2”. (Dec 2012)
I am one of many who has been urging them to pick up some made for TV movies, and I'm glad they're experimenting with it. It hasn't always worked in the past, but there almost seems to be a renaissance of interest in the made for TV movie, I see genre fans blogging about them, people discussing them on podcasts, far more interest in them than I've ever seen before. No one else is bothering, and there seems to be an interest, so I hope Scream Factory's experiment proves to be a success. Never seen The Initiation Of Sarah, but Are You In The House Alone? is fun.