View Single Post
Old 5th August 2013, 09:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
It's fine I thought it was pants. More or less as same as you and I thought it was like one long comedy talking sketch only problem was it wasn't funny, didn't think dicaprio was suitable for the role either, personally I think Tarantino had his day and is going down hill, wasn't a fan of Death proof haven't seen Inglorious Bastards and to be honest hasn't interested me one bit to either.
I actually like Django although it took me two goes at watching the film to confirm that

Death Proof almost put me to sleep and although some of it was alright I think they just overdosed on the dialogue scenes

As for Inglorius Bastereds, I've tried watching it about 4 different times, once on release, then borrowed the dvd, later borrowed it from someone else on blu-ray, then actually bought the thing on steelbook to complete my Tarantino steelie collection.

Even with all those attempts I've still never made it beyond about an hour of the film (although I do know the ending as for some unknown reason the person I borrowed the film from saw fit to explain the ending in detail as he was passing me the dvd.