View Single Post
Old 8th August 2013, 05:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Finally got round to watching The Warriors last night (Nordicdusk can get off my back now ), really enjoyed it and will definitely add it to my collection in the near future. It was the director's cut, with the comic book style scene transitions, is this cut better or worse than the standard version?

Followed it with American Psycho, despite being a bit of a let down on the gore front if you've read the book, I still enjoy this film and watch it every couple of years or so. I only discovered last night that Mila Kunis is in the sequel, never bothered with it before due to it's stature as being ultra-crap, but I'm thinking I might give it a watch for the lovely Ms Kunis
I loved The Warriors (which I watched for the first time a few months back). I expected it to be a cheesy bunch of shite, but actually really enjoyed it! I shouldn't've judged a book by its cover

I've got so much to say right now, just notices I've posted three times in a row!!' That's because I've posted after reading every comment I want to respond to, instead of reading them all first and THEN posting.

On to the Carry On... Films. Never been a fan at all, but did really like Screaming! Probably because I'm such a fan of Hammer Horrors and neither Did James nor Barbara Windsor were in it!

American Psycho is one of the most over-rated films I've ever seen. Don't see the big deal AT ALL. Do want to see the sequel for, but only for the reason Rik already stated.

End of Life Story!!!