View Single Post
Old 9th August 2013, 02:44 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Watched Mark of the Devil last night via a popular video site that rhymes with New Boob. Despite being an obvious cash in on the success of Witchfinder General (Reeves was actually pencilled in to direct, before his untimely death), I really enjoyed it, especially seeing Reggie Nalder without his 'salem's Lot make up as the sadistic Albino character. Herbert Lom and Udo Keir were both really good as always and I can safely say that I will be picking up the Arrow release next year, maybe even getting the BU DVD, the print I watched was absolutely terrible, understandable considering where I watched it.
Followed it with a documentary on Ed Gein. Nothing I didn't already know about the guy from the multitude of books and other docs I have on him, still enjoyable enough and really putting me in the mood for the Arrow Blu of Deranged out soon
The same site has a wonderful quality version of THE COMEDY OF TERRORS.

Anyone who hasn't seen it should remedy that right now!

Its FREE!!

Finally a bit of luck came my way. Had another crack at the english/maths test for my local council tax offices and did way better. A little birdie who shall forever remain anonymous just msgd me to say I was one of very few candidates to pass it. Fingers crossed I might finally be back in work.

The sensible sod in me says I should horde any wages I get for another rainy day but honestly sod that. I shall be playing catch up on a lot of releases!

Havent got the job yet but I have a REAL good feeling about this one!