View Single Post
Old 10th August 2013, 09:52 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I stand corrected, I thought the Shameless release was the only one, my apologies to Shel

Has it got forced French subs does anyone know?

It hasnt got forced subs and peeps saying it came from same source as Shameless version so any complaints applied to French version pq are present on Shameless (haven't made comparison myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Yeah, I totally fail to comprehend the mindset of folk on here who refuse to buy dvds now. As a film fan, the film is the most important thing to me. I couldn't really give a toss if it is only made available on dvd. Blu Ray is still a nice, non-essential bonus for me. People are strange...
There's so many great movies being released on blu ray you could do with having a small fortune to keep up before even getting into dvds (ironically a lot of Shameless dvds are more expensive than blu rays - doesn't give much incentive). Not to mention sods law when you buy a dvd only for someone to announce it coming as blu ray soon after (been there!).

A lot of these dvd only movies are availble via various streaming services so you can't blame anyone that are content with opting to watch the lossy streamed version until whenever / if a blu ray is announced.