View Single Post
Old 12th August 2013, 07:09 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

220px-Thor_poster.jpg beat_street_-_custom_por_mastercustom_dvd_80.jpg images.jpg Vhs-film-poster.jpg murphys_law_poster_01.jpg

Watching all the James Bond films was put off the weekend actually just about to start DR NO right now but these were the weekends films.

Thor not bad but not great i cant stand Chris Hemsworth as Thor he just annoys me and also hes not hairy enough thats not a beard fit for a God.

Beat Street I came across this by accident on MGM channel had it on for a few minutes ended up watching it to the end and i loved it. Im not a big Hip Hop fan but this was when Hip Hop was pure and had something to say not just fools shouting random words and talking about how rich they are.

Black Sabbath A great film with some great use of light and color a fine piece of work with plenty of great atmosphere.

V/H/S I have heard alot about this both good and bad. Film started with high hope really enjoyed the first two stories but the third was so bad the effects were terrible totally took me out of the film so much i stopped watching it.

Murphy,s Law Film is great but the character of McGee just annoyed me her string of insults were too stupid and too many most of her dialogue like dog breath barf breath sperm breath you get the pictures. Apart from that its Bronson so its AWESOME