View Single Post
Old 26th September 2013, 09:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
No, the Arrowdrome title hasn't been revealed yet. I believe all the others are ones thst have been hinted at, or revealed on postcrds or by other means. I'm pretty sure the other Arrow Video blu-ray is either Hell Comes To Frogtown, Hellgate, or White Of The Eye. Of course, it could be Sisters....
If that's the case it was a poor choice of words on their behalf.

Quote:
Stephen Wilson Hmmm, not sure what the ArrowDrome could be, but the other Arrow Video blu-ray is probably Hell Comes to Frogtown.
Quote:
Arrow Films & Video The other title hasn't been teased yet Stephen so will be very surprised if you guess it
You say the other is probably xxx, and they say the other hasn't been teased. If it's the case it has been announced /teased it's a poor choice of phrase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I would've thought Second Sight would release Creepshow 2, seeing as their releasing Creepshow next month
They're not going to release Creepshow 2, sadly, they confirmed on their Facebook page. With the recent release in the US, with Arrow's already established connections to Boulevard, with Second Sight putting the original out in the UK, it seems like perfect timing. Perhaps too perfect to be likely though.