View Single Post
Old 27th September 2013, 08:10 AM
Cult Acolyte

Had a very bizarre hilarious night at a friends yesterday.

Somehow Space Jam was brought up, so we started playing the theme from that while we were playing GTA 5, and somehow managed to find a 10 hour version, which was kept going quiet in the background for 5 hours and 48 minutes before the browser crashed, so that was in the background the whole time up until we watched the actual movie.

After GTA, we watched the Suspiria blu ray, automatically converted to 3D on his TV with fluid motion on and thanks to the 3D, extra contrast boosting. Quite the hoot, even if the auto 3D was a tad dizzying at time. Also, thanks to the boosted contrast, in the scene where Susie's friend if walking down the hallway before she is attacked from behind with the razor, I never ever noticed the silhouette with glowing eyes she walks past, despite seeing it 20+ times. Actually scared me! Plus a couple of quiet scenes had Space Jam lyrics relate to events on screen which was quite humorous.

The Turbo Power Rangers Movie came next. Jesus Christ. Quit 30 minutes, was no where near as good as it was when I was about 4. Avoid.

Then as soon as we put the Space Jam tape in the player, the browser crashed, which must have been a sign. Sure enough, Space Jam was a lot better than the last time I saw it. I absolutely loved it this time around, and will have to check out the US blu ray at some point.

All in all, a very bizarre yet entertaining evening.

Now, bring on the Arrow announcements!

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga