View Single Post
Old 1st October 2013, 09:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

All i need is a pepperoni Pizza and this film and my weekend is set. So i might be so early to enter this that you might think i shit the bed but i do love Frankenstein and War so this was a no brainer. i even drew a picture to grab as much 'Crappy drawing' Kudos i could. here is my reasoning behind my soldier of death.

Propeller arm is a must for battle in the trenches, its wide and anyone that has seen the film 'Braindead' knows this guy means business. For those enemies to cool for school and outside of my trench i have the essential Flamethrower hand on the other side of my messed up soldier creation to clean up the rest of the enemies trying to attack my bunker.

I also have a good old gas mask infused face to help ward of any attempt to gas my creation, this guy is going to be the last man standing.

I realize i might have taken this a little to seriously, I'm going back to the 'Guess the movies thread' where i feel normal. Haha.
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - Frankenstein's Army - 1st October 2013 - FINISHED-vipps-shit-frankenstien-zombie-soldier-drawing.jpg