View Single Post
Old 31st October 2013, 07:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Halloween III Season of the Witch. (1982)

Before anyone says the idea of Michael Myers keep coming back to life is preposterous they should really check out this films plot.

An unscrupulous corporation nick Stonehenge in a bid to use its magical powers to take over the United States using cheap Halloween masks for kids in a bid to turn the land of stars and stripes into a crawling mass of bugs and other slippery creatures, before giving us a lecture on the festival of Samhain.

Halloween III is the John Carpenter film he didn't make and his influence is all over it. The score half inches most of his other works and the plot smacks of They Live, a full six years before its release, as star Tom Atkins creeps around in a world of paranoia and deceit, slowly being driven round the bend by the Silver Shamrock song which seemingly plagues every tv channel in the US. It could be worse i suppose, it could be the Injury Lawyers For You advert.

Having said all that, Halloween III is a lot of fun and i'm sure many of you will be enjoying it tonight.
I will. First time I will of seen the uncut version