View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2013, 12:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Probably licensed from ITV,Scorpion have good connections with UK companies (and also the other way around).

"Nightmare Theater" (6:35, HD) reunites the viewer with host Katarina Leigh Waters, who brings along her puppet pig Mr. Pickles and enjoys a sing-along with one of the songs from "The Monster Club." Once the merriment concludes, Waters returns to her routine, checking off IMDB credits for the cast and crew, picking out genre connections.
"Outro" (3:23, HD) returns to Waters after the film, where she comments on the picture and bids adieu to the viewer. (Bluray.com)
Thanks, surprised how quick amazon.com delivered it. Lot better than market place seller dodax online uk. Who I placed my order for crystal lake memories on the 22nd of October and it was only two days ago they dispatched and email said 7-14 days delivery. Even though they say items dispatched from direct from uk I smell bull, looks like they import stuff then dispatch when it reaches uk, which is not the way it reads on there store page, would of been ok if they had said this instead of given a half truth, will just stick to all your music or moviemars next time.