Thread: Comic Books
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2013, 08:54 PM
Cult Addict

Weekly Digital Pulls 03/11/13

2000AD Prog 1856 - Hell must have frozen over. I actualy enjoyed Flesh this week. Well, the second half at least. That's progress I guess. Damnation Station still leaves me cold while Brass Sun has a rather tender moment. Added to that the great Jesus Redondo returning and the prospect of a Return to Armageddon tpb next year, a nice little prog.

Thought Bubble Anthology 2012 - Had no idea this was up on comixology, finaly get to read the Strontium Dog / Elephantmen crossover. Ironicly that was simply a nice extra, as there are some cracking independent comics here. Well worth the wait and can't wait for the Dredd / Flask crossover on the 23rd.

Hetalia Axis Powers #4 - America once again show's his vanity (England: "Get a world map you egotistical scrote!") and Italy accidently bombs Germany.....hijinks ensue.

Weekly Shonen Jump #49 - One-Punch Man! One-Punch Man! Oh how I love thee! Another one-shot that wont contribute to the over hanging story arc of the S-Class heroes and villeins but it was certainly fun. I really can't reccomend this series enough, it's easily the best comic i've read all year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (100.1 KB, 6 views)

DVD and BD collection