View Single Post
Old 8th November 2013, 08:25 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

The last list was very strange. Have another one. Including annotations by yours truly.

1 - SERJ TANKIAN - Lie Lie Lie - NOT AGAIN!!!
2 - - I had to skip this song. Due to personal reasons, I can't listen to it anymore. Apologies.
3 - ANTHRAX - Armed And Dangerous - That's more like it. Joey Belladonna rules.
4 - BUDDY GUY - Well I Done Got Over It - Well, I really like Buddy. Frequently picked by my "random" player.
5 - DUANE EDDY - Easy - Well...one of his very boring songs...
6 - JIMI HENDRIX - Fire - I spelt Jimi correctly this time. Rik is happy, and so am I. Brilliant song.
7 - BILLY BACON & THE FORBIDDEN PIGS - Morenita Mia - Latin Music - me gusta.
8 - LED ZEPPELIN - Bring It On Home - Blues meets Rock. Classic song.
9 - DERRINGER BOGERT & APPICE - Boys Night Out - Former members of CACTUS and VANILLA FUDGE meet JOHNNY WINTER companion RICK DERRINGER - the result is excellent Hard Rock. Really worth checking out!
10 - HOUSE OF PAIN - House And The Rising Son - Laid back.
11 - KILLING FLOOR - Fido Castrol - Psychedelic Rock with drummer Rod de'Ath - he played with RORY GALLAGHER on Irish Tour '74.
12 - BEVERLEY KNIGHT - Every Time You See Me Smile - Well...again...she has a great voice, though. Pretty old-fashioned Soul.
13 - DEATH - Individual Thought Patterns - Chuck Schuldiner and Gene Hoglan. 'Nuff Said.
14 - HOUSE OF PAIN - Top O' The Morning To Ya - Excellent beat, great samples. One of the few Rap / Hip Hop songs that I really like
15 - SYSTEM OF A DOWN - Needles - The obligatory SOAD song. I really like them.
16 - RAMONES - You're Gonna Kill That Girl - Classic Punk.
17 - NO DOUBT - Sunday Morning - I bought the album this week. It's a very distinct musical style. I pretty much like their Ska Pop.
18 - RORY GALLAGHER - Juke Box Annie - One of his lesser-known songs. A pretty soft song. Rory was one of a kind.
19 - BLACK FLAG - The Bars - Hardcore Punk at its best. Henry Rollins!
20 - SERJ TANKIAN - Elect The Dead -