View Single Post
Old 11th November 2013, 10:36 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I too enjoyed Live Feed. It was a Poundland pick up a few years ago. As you say the shot on video look nearly kills it but i also felt it gave the torture scenes a tad more realism, as if the assailants were filming it for some grubby internet feed, but it didn't exactly enhance the rest of the movie.

I thought i was the only one who didn't loathe this film. Pleased there are other kindred spirits.
Concur on 'Live Feed', it's a nice little bit of grot. But, I don't normally moan about picture quality and the like, but I thought the rubbishness of the English dvd kind of dampened my experience of it a bit. On the other hand, I can't be sure whether this is how it's actually meant to look (it would please me if it were actually this lo-fi). I doubt the 16:9 aspect ratio of the US release would improve things in any meaningful way, but it would be nice to have one aspect ratio as opposed to a constantly changing one unless, again, this was intended, in which case, nice one Ryan for making your film look like utter bollocks and managing to get it released.