View Single Post
Old 16th November 2013, 04:44 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
It's a hell-a-va challenge, mate, but best of luck! A few are very easy to pick up cheap via EBay and the like, look out for people selling 6/7/8 Nasties in a job lot, you can save ££'s, but some still command seriously stupid prices and some are getting harder and harder to find. It starts to grate a bit when you're forking out 10 to 20 quid a pop, times 47!!
When I started collecting them I had about 40 dvd-r's to complete the collection, now there is only a few that haven't had a release somewhere.
(Delirium, Human Experiments, I Miss You, Hugs and Kisses, Nightmare Maker, Poor White Trash 2, Night School/Terror Eyes - is available as MGM burn on demand DVD-r - and Werewolf and the Yeti.) And 3 of those (HE, NM, PWT2) are meant to be coming out......in the near-ish future.
A couple are only available in an uncut form on Blu ray. The Dorm That Dripped Blood aka Pranks and House on Straw Hill aka Expose.
Be very careful though, it can become obsessive..
Why dies Poor White Trash 2 not ring any bells with me? Does it have an alternate title?