View Single Post
Old 19th November 2013, 11:06 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
My Netflix weekend Viewing

MONTY PYTHON & THE HOLY GRAIL

King Arthur is looking to find men to be knights of the round table, then he gets a quest from God to go and search for the holy grail which brings with it funny as hell results. "What's it do nibble your bum?" - "and there was much rejoicing"

I proper love this classic and Im sure everyone else does too
Great film (got to love that intro with he subtitles!). Not as good as. Life of Brian,

Quote:
Pingu - Season 1

We all know what Pingu is and for those who don't its about a family of plastesine penguins. There is the mam and dad, Pingu the child penguin and his baby sister Pinga. The episodes last for about 10 mins each and it's the adventures of Pingu being naughty.

I don't know why I still like these after all these yrs. The language is foreign but you still understand what's going on. It is also very funny. It's even better to watch with kids. I don't mind admitting I watch kids stuff.
Pingu's awesome! Reminds me of Morph (from Tony Hart)! It's like mr. Bean in placticine(sp?)!

Quote:
Drop Dead Fred.

When Phoebe Cates was a kid, she had an imaginary friend called Drop Dead Fred played brilliantly by Rik Mayall who only she could see. Now she is 30 and unhappy that she has found her husband is cheating on her. Hence Rik Mayall comes back to help her get him back.

Rik Mayall is the stand out character here and causes all sort of trouble like smearing dog turd on a freshly cleaned carpet, making Cates throw food all over a restraunt and sinking a ship. He also meets his other imaginary friends which is very funny.
A low point for Rik Mayall! What the hell was he thinking??!!!