View Single Post
Old 7th December 2013, 12:08 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbmeister X View Post
I haven't seen that one yet. I need to find a download for it. I'm watching Murder Set Pieces at the moment and it's awful, from what I've seen so far. I'll report on its content once I watch it. Here's a list of stuff I've seen.

The Human Centipede II: Very hard to watch (it's a completely repulsive film) and heavily cut on BBFC release. No chance of passing in full.

The Vomit Gore Trilogy (Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, ReGOREgitated Sacrifice, Slow Torture Puke Chamber): No chance of release in any form.

The August Underground Trilogy: No chance of getting uncut releases: would probably pass with heavy cuts.

Grotesque: Has no chance.

A Serbian Film: Will not get passed uncut: cut heavily in current form.

Guinea Pig series: He Never Dies, Devil Woman Doctor and Android of Notre Dame would pass uncut. Only the last of these is any good, though. The first two films will no doubt stay banned, but the first is monotonous rubbish. Mermaid in a Manhole, curiously, could possibly be passed in full, if the censors were feeling lenient, because of a near-lack of problem content. It is, however, the most disgusting of the bunch, and the one that takes longest to erase the memory of. Those tubifex worms will make you ill.

The Bunny Game: Has no chance. Not recommended, though.

Philosophy of a Knife: Unspeakably gruelling. One scene (involving a cockroach) would undoubtedly be cut under current guidelines. The rest may be regarded as a puritanical political art film, if the censors were feeling lenient. Fairly doubtful, though. Makes the infamous Black Sun: Nanking Massacre (uncut but out of print, btw, unlike Men Behind the Sun by the same director) look like Peter Pan.

Entrails of a Virgin: Would probably be passed uncut, but pretty dreadful.

Nekromantik 1 and 2: Will never see the light of day.
Tbh films like Grotesque is exactly what it says on the And kinda feel they are doing is a favour by not releasing because cant see for any reason what so ever why anyone would enjoy or want this film apart from to watch out of curiosity

Guniea pig series only seen one years ago can't remember witch again same applies as Grptesque can see a few people slating me here for this, but the one I saw I just think there something wrong in the head if you like that type of thing it's extreme to say in the least..but that just my opinion .
I mean in a way it's laughable but you kinda see why someone eg Charlie sheen if not into films seen it as a snuff. But I agree on one or two films they are doing us a favour by banning the odd film because I don't think they are the type of films that even likes off us should be seen , to some extent there has to be limits really so how far is to far ? But each to their own opinions and I don't slate anyone for theirs or disagreeing with me..