View Single Post
Old 8th December 2013, 03:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Jaws

For me spielbergs greatest film and one of my top ten films of all time. A nearly perfect film in ever way. Music, acting , direction it's all top notch and the restoration is amazing one of the best looking films I own on blu ray. A film i will never get bored of watching again and again. A true classic often imitated but never bettered. A masterpeice of cinema. 10/10

Silent night night deadly night

Never seen this before but enjoyed it, still don't know why people got so upset by it, some very good kills and a very strange and unsettling atmosphere. Shame the movie superior didn't get killed at the end, it was mostly her fault if she had treated the boy better like she did the children near the end he might of had a very good chance to be normal. 6.5/10

Next up time bandits I must of watched this a dozen times since I bought it, I love it don't know why I never get bored of watching it. If don't enjoy this film your already dead!
I remember watching Time Bandits about ten years ago and being very disappointed with it. It has great actors and a good director, but just ended up pretty boring and unfunny to me.