View Single Post
Old 16th August 2009, 02:34 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I think films like Snuf 102 and the August Underground stuff would rather stay BBFC unrated as it lends to their credibitly .
A big red 18 would spoil the effect of 'real death' .

Having seen all mentioned, plus Slaughtered Vomit Dolls and a good few more, I think the chances of these films becoming offered for bbfc classifing would be nil , as it's there underground status that sells them.

Euro, I'd like to see Snuff 102 get a release as although it has some of the most violent scenes i've ever seen against a woman , its not just another fake snuff film , it has periods of calm that really screwed with my head and give me a feeling like none of these films had ever give me before.
I'd love to have seen this film not knowing anything about it , as its a real powerful film that leaves you thinking , its hard to explain what about .

I imagine the animal violence might be cut but its internet sorced so it might pass , but it would take the film as a whole to be passed uncut , and even if the bbfc agreed, the OPA & VRA would never allow this film a release . which is sad as imo its well made and acted compared to your average fake snuff dross, and if your look past the uproar you'll see that this film might shock, buts theres alot more to it than that.

You seen it Angel, what did you make of it.?

Please forgive the edits but this pad is seriously trying my patenince.

Last edited by vipco; 16th August 2009 at 03:08 PM.