View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2013, 09:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
I disagree gag, the masturbation scene in "The Exorcist" is still shocking today as are ISOYG and TLHOTL. As to well made, well acted etc, I think it is irrelevant in these type of films. For me they are more about mood and visceral impact. As for artistic value they tend to have a grubby aesthetic all to themselves. I think the main problem with films like this, and I include myself in my criticism, is that they just ain't for old farts like you and I but for younger people with a completely different way of viewing films and understanding the content of films. In a world where you can Instagram your bollocks to your mates in a click of a button, is anything truly shocking!
Tut tut tut wagging my finger and shaking my head and tutting OLD FART why you excuse me exactly how old do you think I am do suddenly going past a certain age means these type of films don't appeal then if thats the case half off the people on this forum had better piss off now then, if I'm a old fart then that means you're still a young wiphersnapper who not to old to bent over my knee and be given a good spanking for talking to you're olders like that boy, did you're parent not teach you to show respect to the older generation..
I don't know today's generation of kids eh! Tut tut tut

And besides there once was a old women who turned 100 and asked what kept her going to such a old age and she replied watching a good old fashioned gory and controversial horror... So goes to show you are never to old young boy