View Single Post
Old 15th January 2014, 02:59 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Also they don't pack stuff well so it could of happened in transit , had stuff delivered with no discs in. Ordered fright night and send the remake, mind it WAS the right box. At times I think a trained monkey could do a better job than there staff. But as you say their are bargains to be had
Having applied and gone through the interview process with CEX I can tell you they make a big deal in the publicity about their staff having product knowledge but generally you just have to fit a certain image type. Every store I go in there's 'the lad who always wears his hat even indoors' 'the good looking lass whose a bit nerdy so you COULD be in with a chance' 'the bloke/lass who loves tattoos and piercings' and 'the older geeky guy at the back whose usually the supervisor' .

I probably sound bitter but I know I aced the product knowledge quiz as I watched them mark it, I have loads of retail supervisory experience and product knowledge and i'm flexible with my hours but I don't fit their profile and i'm over 30 as well....