View Single Post
Old 28th January 2014, 03:37 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust View Post
The picture I used actually isn't the exact release I got. The art work is just very similar and I couldn't find any images on google of the releases I picked up so I just used that one. I am assuming mine is an Australian/New Zealand release, However I can't find that anywhere and the disc is region free so not entirely sure. It's put out by "Shock Entertainment Group" though.

I haven't seen it either, Of course a big Miike fan though so had to pick it up and I will get around to checking it out eventually.
Actually I take that back. I guess "Shock Entertainment" is maybe whoever has the rights or something? It's actually put out by "Siren Visual" or maybe that's a sub company of "Shock" or something? I have no idea! If anyone else knows, let me know!

There was a web address printed on the inner cover for Siren Visual and it's an Australian company who puts out "Japanese anime, documentaries and off-beat cinema". Never even was aware of this company before. They have some really cool stuff on their site though why did I have to go and find this site, now i'm going to be spending MORE money