View Single Post
Old 29th January 2014, 10:23 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
The dates announced for the Crue tour are all in the US and Canada, running between July and November, 2014.

From what I am led to believe, Alice is to be the special guest on ALL these shows

Before those dates, Alice is due to appear on the 'Rock Meets Classic Tour', which runs from Mar 9th - Apr 5th, but this tour is ONLY in Germany.

May 30th - June 5th feature more dates in Germany and a couple in Scandinavia

Looks like there is going to be very little Alice live activity in the UK this year
Alice is onto a winner here.

Just read all the Crue stuff about their final tour and Alice is special guest on all 77 dates. He was there onstage in Vegas when the Crue final tour contracts were signed so he really is part of proceedings, rather than a hired hand.

Basically Alice is onto a winner because 77 dates in the US / Canada is a lot. Its also something he doesn't have to organize, plus with the hype starting now its bound to be selling out arenas constantly therefore he should regain a lot of fans Stateside.

I hope the tour comes over here next year. Lets pray it doesn't snow as our roofs may not be able to cope.

The cynical side of me says that whilst Crue will not tour again they will probably do one off shows.