View Single Post
Old 31st January 2014, 08:01 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Give her a selection of Doctors and genres. I would recommend:
  • William Hartnell - An Unearthly Child. After the wonderful first episode, it does get a bit boring, but it's place in Who History cannot be underestimated
  • Patrick Troughton - The Mind Robber. Surreal and wacky. Very atypical of the show, but one of the best stories ever transmitted
  • Jon Pertwee - Spearhead From Space. A story which shows the after effects of regenerating, and one which is still very scary
  • Tom Baker - Anything from Planet of Evil/Pyramids of Mars/The Brain of Morbius/The Seeds of Doom/The Deadly Assassin/The Robots of Death/The Talons of Weng-Chiang. The golden age of Doctor Who. Gothic horror at it's best
  • Peter Davison - Kinda. Though provoking and very intelligent
  • Colin Baker - The Two Doctors. Baker meets Troughton in a very under-appreciated story
  • Sylvester McCoy - Either Remembrance Of The Daleks or The Curse of Fenric. The first contains everything which is good about the show, while the latter is simply a scary story...and it contains a scene where Ace flashes her stocking tops!
I was thinking about some of the Mccoy stuff as I'm sure my daughter would like Ace.