View Single Post
Old 18th February 2014, 12:37 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
It's worth mentioning that Arrow is putting a lot more money into original film-sourced restorations in 2014 - off the top of my head, there was one in 2012 (Zombie Flesh Eaters), three in 2013 (Time Bandits, The Fury, Cinema Paradiso) but there'll be significantly more over the next few months.

While I'm not privy to their finances beyond the budgets of my own freelance projects for them, this suggests that the current strategy is working pretty well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davcol View Post
You are as equally antagonistic and are meant to be some sort of moderator. Its no wonder that this site is held in such poor regard by a lot of people. Id never really took much notice in the past as i dont get involved in other peoples arguments but the double standards and frowned upon opinions are quite sickening. What a joke !
There are plenty of 'heated' debates on these forums. You just seem intent on escalating things. All seemingly from two people disagreeing with your origional post. If your not intetested in the bigger releases then thats cool. Your not the first to express this opinion. All people are asking is to quell the 'fanboy' stuff. Stick to talking about the releases (wether youlove them, hate them or just plain indifferent) you will find people with all sorts of opinions. We just dont like some of the more juvenile antics found on other forums. This isnt 4chan and thats why i enjoy using these forums