View Single Post
Old 24th February 2014, 12:01 AM
Seasoned Cultist

A couple more things. Firstly, I have just read a Daily Mail article which claimed that the boys also watched I Spit on your Grave. Thinking about that for a second, i remembered this quote from Inspector Ray Simpson, who was quoted in the Guardian saying that they had "looked at all the video's in their house and checked their list of rentals from the shop. We did not find Childs Play 3, NOR DID WE FIND ANYTHING ON THE LIST THAT COULD HAVE ENCOURAGED THEM TO DO WHAT THEY DID. If you are going to link this murder to a film, you might as well link it to The Railway Children."

The Daily Mail blatantly lied about the I Spit on Your Grave connection. It wasn't rented. I'm certain that if it really was there, the police would have brought it up based on its content. How are they allowed to get away with these lies? Sickens me.

And the Judge presiding over the boys. He made an offhand comment that went as follows "Whilst there has been no actual evidence of this, I expect exposure to violent movies had something to do with your actions." Yes except this was BEFORE the whole moral panic. This statement was the one that the press seized upon. And they cooked up a story making up the facts as they went along. they had no real facts of course. That whole story was made up right from the start, just like with the Daily Mail ISOYG story I mentioned earlier. ONE off-hand comment with no evidence to back it up (the judge admitted the lack of evidence (!!!!!!!) and that was all the "evidence" they required. Parasites. The lot of them. Hijacking a babes death to fit their own end and sell papers. Now unlike them, I'm actually going to present evidence to support what I've said. Watch this video and view the many links in the description.

This time my rant is over... For now