View Single Post
Old 27th February 2014, 10:27 AM
Cult Rookie

I agree with everything you said except the part about ROTM: 8/10 and Salvation: 6/10.

Rise of the Machines is the direct to DVD sequel hands down. Pretty much every scene was garbage and unoriginal except the graveyard scene.

I adored Salvation for trying to be fresh and new were Rise of the Machines feels awkward and embarrassing most of the time because it really is just a rip off of the first two that could afford to have Arnold in it... If you took out Arnold its a cliche copy pasted action flick with no relevance to the rest of the franchise...

My only bash about the original compared to Judgement Day is this:

T800: Very destructible villain wipes out police station head on, drives semi-truck across town with reckless abandon and shows little regard for self preservation even if it means suicide mission (an obvious statement).

T1000: Every way superior villain and virtually indestructible... manages to sneak around the entire movie hiding behind shape-shifting abilities. I just dont get why the T1000 took self preservation so seriously when it almost cant be destroyed in the first place.... but still followed the target into a steel mill filled with molten metal, which happened to be the one thing that could stop it?