View Single Post
Old 15th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
I consider myself a collector and avid horror fan. I love my shameless, arrow nucleus, second sight, vipco and 88 films.

But I don't import. Never saw the need. There are always films I want that are out here. I'm not mad about extras. I do sometimes find snobbery from 'some' that do import. I really don't know why it bothers them so. I love shopping in hmv.
Hi Rassilon. I too am a collector and I agree with your point about the extras. I was just saying that Blue Underground are readily available on Amazon UK - some of them UK sellers. You can get very good versions of the films for around £5. For those (it seems a minority) who already have a good version of the film, it would be nice if Shameless concentrated on the films that you cannot easily find versions of. My comment about the extras was merely because I love Shameless Films and want to support them as much as I can, so to make it easier to justify buying a second version of the film it would be nice if it had something extra on it.