View Single Post
Old 20th March 2014, 09:35 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyman Joe View Post
Rare cinema visit tonight to see Under the Skin. I'm maybe a little biased - the locations, accents, etc are my world and I loved Michael Fabers book - but I have no hesitation calling this a masterpiece. It's impressionistic, a mood piece, but never boring. Certain scenes you will never forget - that's a promise. Scarlett is fantastic, the soundtrack mesmerising and the atmosphere is like no other. My favourite film since the very similar Morven Callar.
I watched it on Saturday and have the same sentiment. Mesmerising and haunting. I'm assuming you're talking about the beach scene (that's no spoiler before people attack me) as a memorable scene. So disturbing. And for those umming and aahing about watching it, Scarlett gets fully nude been waiting too long for those shots tbh. That may put some off but if so, you're not human

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html