View Single Post
Old 18th April 2014, 04:54 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Soon...he first has to start shipping the US orders.

But we're getting off the track here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
From Scorpion releasing:

"Due to the dismal BluRay sales (most selling 600 or less) of the titles that had been out before numerous times on DVD, and the fact that the DVDs of some of these BluRay titles sold much better (DEATHSHIP, TOMBOY to name a few) , Any titles falling into this category, I will only press 1,000 (1,200 on the more popular ones) BluRays and sell them as limited editions.
Now, since I don’t have an outlet to sell direct yet, these new Limited Edition Blu-Rays will be sold by Code Red on their website, as he seems to have found a much more successful mode for selling catalog BluRays than I have selling them through retail outfits. (now I can see why Twilight Time went with this business approach)
The first batch of BluRays that will be sold on Code Red's web site are:
GIRLY
MORTUARY
DON’T ANSWER THE PHONE
And the long awaited release of GRIZZLY (since DAY OF THE ANIMALS sold less than TOWER OF EVIL or THE UNSEEN, and both of those sold barely 1,000 units, which is why I think 1,000 - 1200 is the right number to press these titles, like GRIZZLY.)
Also, all future BluRay titles will now be put on hold (like SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE and HAUNTING OF MORELLA), until each are carefully determined to see if they have a shot at making a profit through retail outlets (only two BluRays have for me so far) or will be a limited edition that will be available on my new web site that I am building. The future status of all BluRays I release will be evaluated and any decisions will be posted here.
Thank you for understanding."

code red dvd store