View Single Post
Old 1st May 2014, 11:11 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
It's been ages since my last visit. I've been having problems with my internet, but all is sorted now.

My recent purchases yesterday. All Blu-Ray's.

*** not seen

*** ( doesn't seem like my kind of film, but I just want to see if it lives up to the hype)

*** (seen everything up to series 5)

The book that Public Enemies is based on is a cracking good history of the bank robbers in the U.S. in the 1930s (bought the film after reading the book)

(I haven't seen this in Donkey's Years! Can't remember a thing about it. Kurt Russell + John Carpenter is usually a very safe bet though).

*** (I've never liked the look of this film , but I'm not complaining for £1.99))

*** (the only reason I bought this is because Jennifer Lawrence Is hot! Very rarely does that influence the buying of a film for me)

*** (I love Michael Mann, hate Christian bale, but it was £1.99 and I'm curious about all the hype)

***. (I loved the first one, can't remember the second one, but not complaining at £2.99

To be continued...

As usual, I'd love to hear any feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The book that Public Enemies is based on is a cracking good read on the bank robbers in the U.S. in the early 1930s (bought the film on the strength of the book) and makes a great companion to the film.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Weegee1-Burroughs72.jpg (47.5 KB, 4 views)