View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2014, 01:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Recent pick ups. I'm amazed there isn't a better edition of They Live available yet, but hopefully the special features will be worth it. Both They Live and Prince Of Darkness dropped to a decent amount on the Amazon marketplace, so I snapped them up. I feel bad for not having picked up more Scorpion BD releases, especially with the recent news of them going the direct sales / limited edition route. I would have snapped up The House On Sorority Row regardless of that news though, it's such a fun slasher from that golden period.

Blood Sucking Freaks and Tourist Trap from 88 Films. I can't see Tourist Trap getting a better HD release, so issues and all I decided to keep my order. I already own both the UK and US DVDs anyway, should the missing 5 minutes irk too much. Loving these landscape Vincent Price Steelbooks from Arrow. Nymphomaniac was much better priced in HMV at £16.99 than I'd seen it online, the exclusive slip and art cards are merely a bonus. Bastards I feel very guilty about missing at the cinema. Always love Claire Denis' work. Violent Saturday was my favourite of Eureka's last batch of announcements, I just hope The Boston Strangler will appear in their next batch this coming week.