View Single Post
Old 15th May 2014, 09:46 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
I was exhausted when I finished work last night/this morning, but I think I have pre-ordered 'BloodSucking Freaks'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Just tried to order the dvd of Bloodsucking Freaks and Amazon have it listed as unavailable and not known when it will be re stocked.
Quote:
Not sure what is going on here

I pre-ordered it a couple of weeks ago, and I have not had notification that it has been pulled. In fact, my order history at Amazon is still showing that delivery should be sometime next week

Is it a limited edition release, which has already reached it's allotted number of copies being sold?
Quote:
I got bored with waiting for this to be sent, so I cancelled my order

It's annoying that people have been able to pick it up from shops, but Amazon have been unable to deliver
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Mac View Post
Bloodsucking Freaks has been cancelled on DVD due to lack of demand. They replied to a comment on their Facebook page as someone had the same issue through Amazon.

I'm annoyed that they didn't release an official statement.
88 Films - If any of you are reading this, I am really annoyed and disillusioned about this. How can we support the smaller labels if you do not give us things?

I now have no time for you, and I will not be getting any of your future (or past) releases

However...for those of you who are still interested in this company:

Bloodsucking Freaks | Blu-Ray Review | Film @ The Digital Fix

Film 2
Video 6
Audio 5
Extras 4

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty