View Single Post
Old 5th June 2014, 10:08 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Psycho II

one of my all time favourite sequels. I watched this film to death on VHS when I was a teen,never had it on DVD but now have after all these years aqquired the Scream Factory Blu,the film looks as stunning as I've ever seen it with many dark scenes on the old VHS lit gloriously here. I have now closed the scream factory gap in my collection to just 3 missing titles.

Joy Ride 3

Or as known in the Uk Roadkill 3. Just like Wolf creek 2 the violence and shocks are upped here compared to the predecessors. I enjoyed this third installment much more than 1 & 2. Some clever Ideas and some nice gore in this latest Horror on The Road Release.

Lisa & The Devil/House Of Exorcism.

Finally got round to buying this fine Arrow Release. This was my first time viewing of both versions of the film. I enjoyed Lisa and the devil immensely I thought Bava had some fantastic unique ideas, I found the film Haunting & Beautiful. Elke Sommer continously Bumping into Lollipop sucking Telly Savalas at every turn amused me greatly.

I then immediately after viewed the House of Exorcism cut. I however after watching Lisa and the devil found this extremely amusing rather than scary. I definately prefer the original cut than this Exorcist rip off version.