View Single Post
Old 25th June 2014, 01:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Recent purchases:

Some slightly OT purchases, but it saves taking more than one photo. So happy The Final Terror arrived, I've been looking forward to this so much! Kudos to Scream Factory for rescuing it. 88 Films Bloody Birthday release seems the best bet, as it features an exclusive commentary with Justin Kerswell. I needed a bigger USB key after finding out Vinegar Syndrome has a free HD downloads section, which included a newly remastered transfer of Silent Night, Bloody Night. I also downloaded Guru The Mad Monk to see how bad it really is. I'm not a fan of downloads, but if I can stick 'em on a USB key and watch them on my home cinema system it's not so bad. Some downloads seem to have annoying DRM which doesn't allow that, and connecting my PC and home cinema system isn't really an option.

Also picked up a few Studio Canal Collection releases before they go out of print. Still a few more I want though. I've been looking forward to Arrow's Phibes set. I also got Pit Stop from them in the sale. The Re-Animator Steelbook from SecondSight, recent releases from Eureka's MoC line, Third Window Films, Araki's best movie, in my opinion, and Stranger By The Lake, which I really adored.

It seems like a lot, but it's been some time since I last posted pick ups. I'm hoping Vinegar Syndrome's release of Runaway Nightmare pops through my door any day now.