View Single Post
Old 10th July 2014, 01:05 PM
Seasoned Cultist

OK, here goes (part 1, see for yoruself...):

1) What is the most embarrassing movie that you own?

Do private holiday videos count? If so that would be me at the age of 7 or so at a Danish beach, revealing why my nicknam used to be "Winz-Willie" ("winz" is a slangish term for "tiny" ). If not, hmmmh... probably Ghost Rider 2, which I got, thinking it was part 1, which would have been a "winz" bit less embarrassing...

2) Which film do you secretly love...which you really shouldn't?

The Sponge Bob Movie? Or is that acceptable at almost half a century?

3) What's your worst movie experience?

So many, but let me pick watching Cosmopolis at our sneak preview, which I hated completely but sat through since it was a Cronenberg film - David was dropped from my must-watch list after that...

EDIT: I just noticed I might have misread or misinterpreted the question, so here goes the real worst movie experience: Rewatching Kill Bill vol 1 at a German theater (in dub as all English showings were already gone) and I complained to two dumb looking Russian bodybuilder types that there chatting and drinking routines was way too noisy for a theater and when they did not react (they sat on the steps beside me as they had front row seats and did not like these seats) I went out looking for someone to take care of this, found one and returned to my seat, seeing the asswipes back on their front seats, constantly looking back at me. Naturally the cinema person necer showed up and the guys made me nervous so I opted to leave 5 minutes before the end titles rolled by...

4) A film title that describes your love life...

Growing

5) A film that scared the crap out of you (which really shouldn't have!)...

The Three Stooges (remake) - it was so horrible, 10 miunutes were more than enough...

6) What is one 'classic' film that you actually think is awful?

Gone with the Wind

7) Which animated cartoon character do/did you have the hots for?

Olive Oyl from Popeye

8) Name a 'classic' film you still haven't seen...

Citizen Kane

9) Which film has made you cry like a baby?

There were a few, but not in a while, I seriously and absolutely un-butchy have to leave this open (for now?)

10) What's the worst or most awkward film you've watched with your friends or during a date?

Terror Toons

11) Pick your favourite film. Now give us a reason why it's actually the worst film ever made! Go on, ruin your favourite film of all time...

Dawn of the Dead (Romero) - man, that is so unkewl that shitty movie, plaster coloured blood and no CGI - come on, you gotta be kidding me!
(OK, going to cut of my hands now for this blasphemous post... )

12) Post an embarrassing photo of yourself. If you dare...

Let me get back to that in a bit...

13) Record yourself singing a terrible song. One of Justin Beiber's if you are brave enough...

I also have to skip this for now, working my brain cells on this one and would appreciate tips how and where to post the piece of horror...

----

Let me know if it is ok, if not all has been answered, or push me to get the open 3 filled...