View Single Post
Old 10th July 2014, 02:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

1) What is the most embarrassing movie that you own?

I own (and love) the film 'Olive the other reindeer...'

2) Which film do you secretly love...which you really shouldn't?

The Blair Witch Project

3) What's your worst movie experience?

I was very young at the time and went to see Godzilla - my friend and i were alarmed to see children with parents fill the screening and then more alarmed to see Barney the Dinosaur dancing to his feature film! The second worst cinema experience was then going on to locate the Godzilla screening and sitting through that pile of steaming piss.

4) A film title that describes your love life...

The Possession.

5) A film that scared the crap out of you (which really shouldn't have!)...

The Elephant Man - I used to have nights were i would wake up cold after kicking my quilt off myself, the pile it made on my bed i would convince myself was the Elephant man sleeping on my bed... terrifying... not so much now as i made it my life work to learn everything about the man and now i think he is brilliant.

6) What is one 'classic' film that you actually think is awful?

StarWars... Snorefest of bollocks storyline and shit acting.

7) Which animated cartoon character do/did you have the hots for?

I'm not sure i ever did but the character 'San' (Princess Mononoke) reminds me of my fiancee so i guess that's odd right? i fancy the shit out of my fiancee.

8) Name a 'classic' film you still haven't seen...

The sound of Music..... Not even Kermode could sell this pile of dung to me....

9) Which film has made you cry like a baby?

The Plague Dogs....

10) What's the worst or most awkward film you've watched with your friends or during a date?

Okay i am told that i ended a date with my now Fiancee by putting Braindead on to 'Drown out any noise' apparently i would stop performing to laugh my arse off at the comedy in the film. My fiancee is not a horror film fan nor does she like gore or violence so this make sense i guess. It wasn't awkward for me obviously because i put a ring on her finger. Haha.

11) Pick your favorite film. Now give us a reason why it's actually the worst film ever made! Go on, ruin your favorite film of all time...

Dawn of the dead - The start of the film is a piss poor way of getting a few characters to meet - they spend a bunch of time in a chopper to show the zombie crisis is advancing THEN we get into the REAL film which is basically a group of people that spend a film re enforcing a shopping mall to have it taken away from them in 30 mins... a waste of time and effort.

(*Now im going to join Roughale in cutting of my hands too for this blasphemous post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
(OK, going to cut of my hands now for this blasphemous post... )
12) Post an embarrassing photo of yourself. If you dare...

Ron Peralman just isn't cutting the mustard enough for me to post a photo. Sorry Ron.

13) Record yourself singing a terrible song. One of Justin Beiber's if you are brave enough...

you will need to be giving away signed copies Arrow steel books to get this out of me.

Another great comp kyle...