View Single Post
Old 21st July 2014, 03:27 PM
Cult Master

The vanishing pub customers??

Actually...there are a number of strange occurrences which have happened in the pub since we have been here. As far as I can work out, the place was built in the 16th century, and it is about 200 yards from the village church...and graveyard
  • There is one room which is notably colder than all the others. It seems to have a constant temperature of about 13 degrees
  • When closing time comes, and I lock all the doors, there is one external door which always sounds like someone is knocking at it, even tho there is no-one there when I open it to check
  • There is regular movement which is picked up on the external CCTV monitors, altho there is nothing evident when I look out the window
  • Sounds in an empty pub when I am cleaning up after closing time
  • The radio, which is set to my preferred channel of 'Planet Rock' ["the Devil's music"] regularly changed of it's own accord
  • Both Chloe and I have commented that we have seen Black Cat walking across the floor out of the corner of our eye...even tho he was run over and killed last week
  • Wet spots appearing on the floor in empty rooms

There are a lot more, but these are the things from the top of my head. I'm sure that all of these can be explained by rational means (not including alcohol, I hasten to add!), but I struggle to do so!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty