View Single Post
Old 26th July 2014, 07:06 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
I promised myself I wouldn't get too involved with this discussion (although some of the wilder speculation has been highly amusing, especially the citation of the extreme outlier Rabid Dogs as "a good example"), but I'm afraid this last bit is simply not true.

The announcements were actually all made yesterday afternoon, spread over the course of roughly an hour (feel free to check Facebook and Twitter for corroboration), precisely because Arrow didn't want to "dribble out the delays over several days"!
Like you, Michael, I don't want to get drawn into this too much either. But I will not accept that I told an untruth as you seem to imply: as per your suggestion, please feel free to check Arrow's facebook page on 23rd July where it says and I quote "Unfortunately, owing to complications at our manufacturing plant we have had to delay the releases of both Branded to Kill and Bound until August 18th."

23rd July was three days ago; the remainder of the titles were officially delayed yesterday.

So, please explain to me how "dribbling out" is not true?

And while I don't wish to split hairs, but is it really sensible to make several announcements over one hour, when one alone would have done?