View Single Post
Old 26th July 2014, 07:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Like you, Michael, I don't want to get drawn into this too much either. But I will not accept that I told an untruth as you seem to imply: as per your suggestion, please feel free to check Arrow's facebook page on 23rd July where it says and I quote "Unfortunately, owing to complications at our manufacturing plant we have had to delay the releases of both Branded to Kill and Bound until August 18th."
Fair enough - I forgot about those. Although it's worth pointing out that the delays to those titles were for different reasons: all labels are ultimately reliant on third-party manufacturing plants, and if anything goes wrong with the physical production there's nothing they can do except get as frustrated as their customers! (More so, in fact, for obvious reasons).

Quote:
And while I don't wish to split hairs, but is it really sensible to make several announcements over one hour, when one alone would have done?
You could legitimately argue either way, but I think "several" is better than "one" where something like Facebook is concerned, because each individual announcement triggers its own discussion, as indeed has happened. And of course you can illustrate each announcement with a hopefully eye-catching illustration.