View Single Post
Old 28th August 2014, 01:19 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Seen few films recently, But latest 2 are

Inbetweeners 2 few of us watched this and can honestly say its better than first one.
The waterslide scene its gross out but funny.
But main reason why find Jay funny is we have a friend who is exactly like him .
Making up tales a world of her own exaggerating lying etc .exactly the same as Jay and even when she caught out still lies but digs herself a deeper hole.
We all know she does it and from time to time annoys us because we cant understand why she does it but we just leave her to it because she not actually botthering us or causing any trouble. Worse thing is she isn't even a good liar. Eg she once said she never been abroad then much later she harp on about the time 20 of them went abroad and got drunk started arguing ended up trashing the hotel and got arrested for rest of holiday.she really does have compulsive lying on a high level.

Purge Anarchy again really enjoyed this better then the first one.
Exactly my type of film if u want action/violence and a change from a horror.
I liked first one whole idea and concept of the film was original and new.
Where you could legally purge yourself for one night a year.what let it down was it went down the route of you seen it all before. I have thought the second film would have been better as the first.