View Single Post
Old 6th September 2014, 04:32 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
Congratulations - you've spotted one of the mistakes that slipped through our rigorous QC checking programme!

We produced ten reversible sleeves, five for the separate releases and five for the box-set discs, which were identical in every way apart from the catalogue numbers and the fact that the box-set sleeves didn't mention a booklet. But as is often the way with logistically complex projects like this, there was a tiny mix-up at the final production stage.

It's totally my fault - I was so fixated on making sure that the discs contained the right data (and as far as Sony DADC was concerned there were twenty-two discs to inspect and sign off - eleven for the box, eleven for the separate releases, regardless of the fact that both clumps of eleven discs were notionally identical) that I dropped the ball on this one, for which I can only apologise.

The good news, though, is that the essays in question are all included in the big book (plus much, much more), so you're not missing out on anything.

That was actually our original plan, but we did eventually decide to go down the separate-sleeves route, mainly because the box-set sleeves needed different catalogue numbers and barcodes.
Thanks for clearing that up Michael

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html