View Single Post
Old 11th September 2014, 11:55 AM
Cultist

After deciding that I was going to take collecting Arrow's releases seriously (which is why I've been lurking in this here board - registered a long while ago to respond to some Zombie Flesh Eater post I recall) I've been buying a ship-ton of Arrow releases.

I bought more Arrow BD's in the back end of August than I care to remember (15 I think! don't tell the wife) but this week I've had their s X-Rental DVD boxset turn up (Cheerleaders double bill, McBain, Penitentiary / Penitentiary II, Maniac Cop) - love the VHS box art on this one.

After seeing much admiration for the cheapie Arrowdrome releases again on this forum I bought The Devil's Kiss, The Man with the Severed Head, Tokyo Decadence. Also bought Midnight and Night Child. Their DVD's seem to be dirt cheap and good majority of them I have never seen before so looking forward to a good session (read that you guys like a bit of Paul Naschy .

Got quite a backlog to get through now and because a few of my fleabay auctions are ending soon I'm still eyeing more up