Thread: Censorship
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2014, 08:00 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Our beloved moral guardians that have stopped uncountable copy cat killings and slaughter off our streets for the last 40 years have saved us all once again!
Now, I don't have to tell you just how much better the British Board of Film Censors are now than they used to be....(Seriously, we need a sarcasm font!)
but after cutting the Borowczyk boxset to stop millions of people raping their dogs (or vice versa!) they have gone further in protecting ourselves from....err....ourselves!
Yay Censorship!! (Sarcasm font. Really needed!!)
The Spanish Chain Saw Massacre and Found have both been snippidy snipped by the privately educated elite who have deemed that these films will warp and brainwash the ordinary oik on the street that never made it into university and could quite possibly leave our fair isle in a state of bloodshed that would make Syria send aid.
Thank God for that as I am a 49 year old man and if I saw an ERECT PENIS on screen then it could quite possibly send me into a raving lunatic rushing down the high street ass raping old grannies and killing kids!
Phew! That was close!! Thanks BBFC, you're great!!
If this wasn't a family friendly forum I would be posting cocks a plenty to trigger your rampage. As always your rants are some of the finest and funniest things on here.