View Single Post
Old 15th September 2014, 07:29 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
This is what I was afraid of, they'll be using the dreadful Media Blasters/Shriek Show transfer for Burial Ground:

" I think that might be all that's available for Burial Ground - but I've been assured they can work with it and avoid the SS outcome. They are aware of the mess-up in the presentation as well - so it will be the full version. I'm not sure what the deal is with Zombi Holocaust is. As I said in my blog, it is either these films sit on the shelf or we work with what is available. I know I would prefer the latter and no one has a gun to your head when it comes to how to spend your money. I remain as interested as you in the outcome."

But that looks like they're going to go all out (as much as they can afford I assume) to make sure it's better than the version SS put out. With them being a small (and I mean tiny operation), they have to work with what's available. Unless it's a title that would justify spending thousands of pounds to stump up for a new transfer (which these aren't).