View Single Post
Old 21st September 2014, 06:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Edge of tomorrow

Wasn't expecting much but I really enjoyed this, basically it's Groundhog Day meets gears of war/ alien invasion movie. Had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. 8.5/10

Lady terminator

The films starts in the past with the south sea queen who kills all the men she mates with, she is defeated by one of her intended victims but not before she tells him that his great granddaughter shall be cursed.

Jump forward a hundred years and a young anthroplogist's is possessed by the south seas queen. It's at this point the film becomes a blatant rip off of terminator many scenes are nearly identical, the storming of the police station and the removal of the terminators eye. While the terminator was a machine here the lady terminator is supernatural and is nearly indestructible and has the ability to shoot lighting from her eyes and tits. We have a gung yo ending that has a tank and rocket firing helicopter. As I said before it is a rip off of terminator but it's just so much OTT fun you forgive the film makers. It had me grinning from ear to ear from beginning to end. 9.5/10

Now watching faceless which is another first viewing

Last edited by trebor8273; 21st September 2014 at 06:35 PM.